Providing Practical Family Law Solutions For Everyone We Represent
If you are contemplating divorce — an outcome you never thought possible — a compassionate family lawyer can carefully guide you to lasting solutions.
Ideally, these solutions for divorce issues such as child custody and property division will cause the least amount of stress, strain and anxiety for your family.
The Family Law Representation We Provide
At the Law Office of Janice Munoz, our experienced divorce attorney works hard to transition clients to serene post-divorce futures — assisting people just like you with a wide variety of life-changing legal matters, such as:
- Uncontested and contested divorce
- High-asset divorce services for constituencies including aerospace engineers, self-employed professionals, real estate executives, corporate officers and business owners
- Property division involving complex assets, property, debts and taxes
- Legal issues involving children, including custody disputes and child support matters
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, protecting rights before and after a marriage
- Post-divorce modifications before a parental relocation (“move away”) or after job loss
- Post-judgment enforcements, when custody or support obligations go unfulfilled
- Alimony or spousal support
Our full-service divorce and family law firm’s approach to your problems, and the practice of law, is simple: to create positive results that give you closure and confidence to face a brighter future.
Recognizing The Emotional And Financial Struggles You Face
Instead of costly, lengthy, divisive litigation, participation in mediation and collaboration are two alternative ways to resolve contentious legal disputes with less wear and tear on the emotions.
When you resolve an issue without a courtroom battle, you are given a choice — a say in the outcome of the final decision. You are not forced into something ordered by a judge, a total stranger unfamiliar with your situation.
Divorce mediation gives you control over your own destiny, sets a tone of cooperation between the parties and minimizes the potential for a negative impact on children.
Discuss Your Situation With A Knowledgeable Lawyer
Contact experienced family law attorney Janice Munoz to speak in detail about your options during a free phone consultation. We work with clients in Redondo Beach, Torrance and across Southern California. Call us at 310-870-1093 or send us an email.