THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE FOR YOU
And Interests At Each Stage Of The Legal Process.
- Sole Practitioner
Ms. Munoz was admitted to the California State Bar in 2003 and the Texas State Bar in 2019. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, an MBA in Finance from the University of Texas, and her Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School. She also qualifies as Solicitor in England and Wales.
Ms. Munoz is an experienced litigator and began her own practice in 2007. She was the 2014 President of the South Bay Bar Association and has been a board member since 2009. She served on the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Board of Directors in 2012. She was named as a Super Lawyer and a Top Woman Attorney in Southern California in 2013. She is a member of A Better Divorce, an eminent collaborative practice group.
Ms. Munoz is Of Counsel Attorney to McCarthy Law PLC. McCarthy Law is a national debt law firm who negotiations settlements with creditors on behalf of consumers. On behalf of McCarthy Law, she performs face-to-face meetings with consumers who are struggling with debt. She also appears in court on behalf of McCarthy Law clients who are parties to litigation.
Ms. Munoz is admitted to practice in all California Courts and the US District Court (CDCA).
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law 90%
- Debt Negotiation 10%
- California, 2003
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2003
- Texas, 2019
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2002
- University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, Texas
- M.B.A. - 1989
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 1981
Honors and Awards
- Top 100 Lawyers in 2015
- Super Lawyer - Rising Star, 2013
- Top Women Attorneys in Southern California, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Bay Bar Association, Past President and Current Member, 2003
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Past Board Member & Current Member, 2003
- A Better Divorce
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Family Law Mediator at Torrance Court, 2009
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney through South Bay Bar Association, 2005